8 skinless chicken thigh fillets, each trimmed and cut into 3 pieces
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried mint
½ tsp sumac, plus extra for serving
½ -1 red chilli depending on desired heat, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp sunflower oil
Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise, to serve
24 short wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 mins
- Serves: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Place the chicken, oregano, mint, sumac, chilli, garlic and oil in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Cover and chill in the fridge overnight to marinate.
- Skewer a piece of chicken onto each wooden skewer.
- Heat a griddle pan or barbecue then cook the chicken for 10-12 mins or until cooked, turning often.
- Serve the skewers sprinkled with a little more sumac and dip into Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise.