100ml white wine vinegar
70g caster sugar
100g peeled daikon, grated
100g peeled carrots, grated
200g lobster tail, cooked and cut into small chunks
4 cos lettuce leaves
4 brioche rolls, cut in half
small handful coriander, chopped
½ -1 red chilli depending on desired heat, sliced
10g crispy fried onions
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2-3 minutes
- Heat the vinegar and sugar together in a saucepan over a medium heat, to dissolve. Bring to a simmer and pour over the daikon and carrots, then allow to cool.
- Meanwhile mix the Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise with the lobster and season.
- Divide the lettuce between the rolls. Drain and squeeze any excess juice from the daikon and carrots, divide between the rolls followed by the lobster.
- Finish each with coriander, chilli and fried onions, and serve.