1 can Heinz Beanz
150g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 tsp dried oregano
- Serves: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
2. In a large shallow baking dish layer the spinach leaves at the bottom, followed by the Beanz and scatter over the cherry tomatoes.
3. Make 4 indents with the back of a spoon and crack an egg into each
4. Scatter the oregano and some black pepper over the whole tray
5. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the whites are just set.