12 Chicken wings (around 900g)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp Heinz Peri Peri Sauce
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Marinating Time: 30 minutes+
- Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic and oil until smooth.
- Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a large plastic freezer bag. Pour the marinade in with the chicken, turning to coat and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, barbecue on a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or longer until it is thoroughly cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken in a bowl and toss in Heinz Peri Peri Sauce until thoroughly coated.