Christmas Mayo instore promotion 2018 Terms and Conditions:
WIN a £100 Asda gift card every day
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Limited ("The Promoter
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. Please note nothing in these terms restricts the participant's statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from the Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: H.J. Heinz Foods UK Limited, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG (company number 08322668)
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- The promotion is open to GB residents (England, Scotland, Wales) only, excludes Northern Ireland. This promotion is also not open to employees (and the immediate families of employees) of ASDA Stores Limited, H.J. Heinz Foods UK Limited, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- Internet access and an email account required. Entry is only valid online at the URL found on point of sale in-store: www.heinz.co.uk/christmas.
- The opportunity to win a £100 Asda gift card ("the Prize") every day. The promotion opens on 07/11/18 and closes on 02/01/19 (“Main Promotional Period”). There will be 1 draw at the end of each day within the Main Promotional Period. Winners are drawn automatically at random after each daily draw and sent an automated email. The first daily draw will take place on 07/11/18 at 23:59pm, and daily after that including weekends, until the final draw on 02/01/19 at 23:59pm.
- Entrants are limited to 1 entry per day per person (between 00:01 and 23:59 every day). Each person will be identified by their email address. Each entry must include a valid photo of a valid itemised Asda till receipt. For the purpose of this promotion a photo of a receipt is valid if it shows the purchase of one of the Heinz Mayo products listed in Paragraph 8 of these terms, with the date visible, showing that it was purchased within the Main Promotional Period, from a participating Asda store, herein after referred to as a "valid receipt". For the avoidance of doubt, receipts may not be used more than once so a new purchase must be made per entry.
- Entrants cannot win more than 1 prize during the promotion. Only one prize per household.
How to enter
- There are 57 prizes of £100 (in the form of an Asda gift card) to be won over the Main Promotional Period. To be entered into 1 of 57 draws to win the Prize you will need to purchase one of the Heinz Mayonnaise products listed in Paragraph 8 of these terms during the Main Promotional Period, take a photo of your valid receipt and upload that photo to www.heinz.co.uk/christmas during the Main Promotional Period.
- Products included in the promotion are:
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise Standard Glass 680g
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise Light Glass 720g
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise Standard 775g
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise Light 815g
- Entrants will be required to visit www.heinz.co.uk/christmas and enter their full name, genuine valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion) and upload a photo of their valid itemised till receipt including the purchase of one of the Heinz Mayonnaise products listed in point 8.
- Only valid entry information will be accepted. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted.
- The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Each prize consists of £100 provided to the Winner in the form of an Asda gift card.It is important that you register your card on the Asda website as soon as you receive it. If your card is lost, faulty or stolen and your card is not registered, Asda will be unable to replace your card and the funds will have been lost. If your card is registered, you have the option to report your card as lost, faulty or stolen, check your balance and look at your transaction history via Asda.com. To claim the Prize winners will be required to provide a valid GB home address for the prize to be sent to. The Asda gift card is valid for a period of 2 years from your last transaction. You will not be able to use your card after that date and any unused balance on the card will be lost. See Asda gift card terms: https://cards.asda.com/home/termsandconditions
- Any lost, damaged or stolen gift cards are not the Promoter’s responsibility.
Selecting the Winner, notification and delivery of the prize
- The promotion will start at 00:01 on 07/11/18. For each daily draw there will be 1 winner drawn automatically at the end of each day from all valid entries submitted during that day. This equates to a total of 57 prizes drawn via 57 prize draws during the Main Promotional Period.
- In the unlikely instance that access to the entry site is down for a day, entries received from the day in question will be rolled over to the following day where 1 extra winner will be selected. For the avoidance of doubt, entries will not generally be rolled over and each entry is valid for one draw only.
- The Winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process. The Winners will be selected and then contacted via the email address submitted upon entry and required to provide the Promoter with information including their full name and a valid GB home address. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
- The Promoter will send an email to the Winner (using the email address submitted upon entry) within 1 hour of the relevant prize draw. The email will notify the Winner that they have won (subject to verification) and give the Winner information on the prize and claim procedure. If the prize isn’t claimed the Promoter will continue to try to make contact one more time with the Winner via the email address submitted on entry within 28 calendar days.
- In order to claim the prize, Winners will be required to respond to the e-mail, providing their name and a valid GB home address within 28 calendar days of the initial email contact. If the Winner does not respond to the initial email within 28 days of the email contact, or they are disqualified for any reason, they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize in the event of a non-claim to one reserve winner next in line from the original draw.
- In the event that no-one enters a daily draw, the prize for that day will be rolled over into the next daily draw.
- Once Winners have provided their personal details via email, a verification process will then take place. All verified entries will be submitted to a third party fulfilment house, to manage the prize fulfilment. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any receipts or claims that do not meet the Terms and Conditions above. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- On successful validation, the Third Party will dispatch the Prize to each verified Winner addressed to the name they provided when entering, by post, within 14 calendar days from successful verification to the address provided by the Winner. The prize will be delivered via recorded delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted.
- In the event that the Prize is not delivered within 28 days from providing an address, please contact our GB consumer services on 0800 528 5757.
- Only valid receipts will be accepted. All receipts need to include the purchase of a Heinz Mayonnaise product that is listed in paragraph 8, and must show that purchase was made during the Main Promotional Period at participating Asda stores or at www.Asda.com. Receipts and entries are subject to verification. Receipts have no cash value and may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's references or printing errors do not constitute codes.
- If you are having trouble entering the promotion, please call the consumer helpline on 0800 528 5757.
- No alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
- A list of Winners’ full names and their counties, will be available by writing to Heinz Mayo Christmas promotion, Haygarth Group, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon, SW19 5BY, UK within 3 months of the promotion closing.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion for which there will be no recompense.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event. The promoter has the right to delay a daily draw and select additional Winners in a future draw.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or are not received by the Promoter for any technical, delivery or other reason whatsoever other than through the fault of the promoter;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
- If you had previously opted into marketing communications within the Facebook or mobile app, or other platforms, and you now intend to opt out of receiving these communications, you may do so by contacting Customer Services using the details outlined below.
- Your data will be shared with Umbrella (Umbrella Risk Management Ltd (Umbrella Risk Management Ltd,2 The Barn, Townhill Farm, Chilton, Aylesbury, Bucks HP18 9NA) in order to fulfil your prize, and the Haygarth Group, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon, SW19 5BY, UK for the administration of this promotion- we will not use it for any other purpose without authorisation. You may access your personal data at any time, have it removed or modified on simple request to consumer services on 0800 528 5757. All data will be securely destroyed 3 months after the closing date of the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms, unless you live in another part of the UK, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.