2 large chicken breasts, cut in half widthways
2 tbsp chipotle paste
1 tsp sunflower oil
4 slices of mature cheddar
6-8 tbsp Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise
4 brioche burger buns, cut in half and toasted
4-8 gem lettuce leaves, depending on size
1 beef tomato, sliced into 4
1 large ripe avocado, cut into quarters and sliced
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Place the chicken halves between pieces of baking parchment and flatten with a heavy-based pan or a rolling pin.
- Place in a dish and coat with the chipotle paste and oil then season. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hr or overnight.
- Cook the chicken on a griddle pan for 10-12 mins or until cooked, turning often. Place the cheese on top, add a little water to the pan and cover for 30 secs to melt the cheese. Alternatively, cook the chicken on a medium heat barbecue for 10-12 mins or until cooked, turning often and finish topped with the cheddar.
- Spread a good amount of the Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise on the base of each toasted burger bun. Top each bun with the lettuce leaves followed by the tomato slices, then the chicken. Finish with the avocado and a good dollop of the Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise. Top with the burger bun lid and eat immediately.