2 Bananas, small and very ripe
½ tsp Vanilla extract
100g Self raising flour
80g Caster sugar
½ tsp Baking powder
30g Dark chocolate chips (or chocolate, chopped into chunks)
Oil for greasing
- Serves: 24
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
2. If using a food mixer, pop the peeled bananas in and blend until well mashed (otherwise, mash in a bowl using a fork).
3. Add the vanilla extract and mayonnaise and mix well.
4. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
5. Grease a mini muffin pan and fill the muffin cavities about two thirds full.
6. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin and the gently take out.
8. Best served on the day they are made, or frozen.