1 medium sweet potato
1 x 200g Snap Pot Heinz Beanz
2 handfuls of spinach
A splash of olive oil
1/2 lemon, zested
15g sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dried thyme
15g feta cheese
- Serves: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Coat the sweet potato with a splash of oil and wrap in a sheet of foil
3. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until soft and cooked all the way through.
4. Once cooked cut potato open and fill with a handful of spinach then re-wrap in the foil to allow the spinach to wilt slightly.
5. Meanwhile add the Beanz Snap Pot to the microwave and cook for one minute until the beans are piping hot.
6. To serve, add your spinach to the plate and put the sweet potato on top.
7. Slice the sweet potato and pour the beans on top then finish with with lemon zest, sundried tomatoes, oregano, thyme and plenty of black pepper. Finally crumble on some feta cheese.