Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise Upgrade Your Shopping 2016: Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This “Upgrade Your Shopping 2016” promotion gives valid entrants the chance to win one of 100 ASDA vouchers to the value of £500 each.
2. Each prize is an ASDA voucher to the value of £500 and is subject to the ASDA voucher terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to Great Britain residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their families, of H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), and each of its group companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
4. In order to enter this prize draw, entrants must purchase at least one Qualifying Product from a GB ASDA store or online through ASDA.com between 00:00am GMT on 1 st July 2016 and 23:59pm GMT 30 th September 2016 (the “Purchase Period”) and send or submit the receipt that shows the purchase of the Qualifying Product in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
A “Qualifying Product” is:
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise 800ml Light
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise 800ml
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise 480ml
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise 400ml
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise 400ml Light
- Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise 480ml Light
5. To enter, a valid entrant must either:
6. The deadline for receiving entries is 23:59pm GMT on 31 st October 2016. Any entries received after this date will not enter the prize draw.
7. After the deadline for receiving entries has passed, the names of 100 valid entrants will be randomly selected from all of the valid entries as winners of the vouchers. Each winner can claim a maximum of one voucher.
8. The Promoter will contact each winner by telephone by 15 th November 2016 to inform them
that they have won a voucher.
9. The Promoter will post the vouchers by registered post to the winners by 30 th November 2016 using the address provided on the online form or postal entry.
10. The Promoter will not be responsible for any vouchers that are lost or wrongly delivered due to an incorrect address being submitted with an entry.
11. No liability will be accepted for entries lost, undelivered, incomplete, illegible, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
12. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
13. By participating with Upgrade Your Shopping 2016, users will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the “Terms and Conditions” and agree to be bound by them.
14. This is an exclusive competition for Asda and its shoppers. Purchase necessary from Asda retain proof of purchase;
15. One entry per household
16. Internet access required
17. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Information regarding personal data, which is provided by users when submitting an entry, via the sign-up forms or by their postal entry, will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing this competition only. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these ‘Terms and Conditions’ or as separately accepted by users. If a user has via a separate way (outside of this competition) agreed to receive communications from H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd or a third party then their personal data may be used by them for such purposes, including direct marketing.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Promoter shall have no liability to any entrant.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize package for an item of equal or greater value if it is unavailable for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control.
21. Any queries relating to this offer can be addressed to the Promoter in the UK on 0800 5285757 and in ROI on 1800 995311.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd
UK Careline: 0800 5285757
Coordinating promotion on behalf of H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd: