130g smoked salmon
Juice and zest 2 limes
3 tbsp sake
1/2 – 1 red chilli, depending on your preference, finely chopped
1/2 tsp wasabi powder
16 cocktail blinis
1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
Small bunch chives, finely chopped
- Serves: 16
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 3-5 mins
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips and put into a dish. Pour over the lime juice, zest and sake, and leave to marinate in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Mix the wasabi powder with Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise.
- Heat the blinis as per the pack instructions.
- Divide the marinated salmon between the blinis, spoon on some of the wasabi mayonnaise and finish with a sprinkle of the black sesame seeds and chives before serving.