4 x skinless chicken breasts cubed
1 1/2 red pepper cut into chunks
2 courgettes, cut into chunks
1 red onion, cut into chunks
Oil for brushing
For the marinade:
3 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp Heinz Sweet Chilli Sauce
Finely grated zest and juice of half a lime
3 garlic cloves, crushed
Freshly ground black pepper
8 bamboo skewers, pre-soaked in cold water for at least 20 mins or fine metal skewers
- Serves: 4-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Marinating Time: 30 minutes+
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a non-metallic bowl. Stir the chicken cubes into the mixture coating thoroughly, cover with clingfilm and leave them to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Chop the veg into chunks and then thread the chicken and veg onto pre-soaked skewers alternating the ingredients.
- Brush the kebabs with a little oil then barbecue over medium hot coals for 15-20 minutes, turning them occasionally, until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with extra Heinz Sweet Chilli Sauce on the side.