Smoked bacon lardons
Vine ripened tomatoes
1 medium egg seasoned with pepper
1. Start by whisking an egg and season with pepper. Use a small cookie cutter to cut out some bread and then dip the bread in the egg before frying until brown on each side.
2. Meanwhile heat the smoked bacon lardons.
3. When the eggy bread is cooked place on a spoon and add some Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise.
4. Finely slice some iceberg lettuce. Add this on top of the mayonnaise. Add 3 bacon lardons and 3 pieces of diced tomato to each spoon.
5. There you have a fantastic tasty mouthful. However, you might want to make it into a meal by serving it in between two slices of eggy bread instead.