500g cooked quinoa
2x chopped spring onion
Zest of half a lime
Small bunch fresh coriander(chopped)
5g grated ginger
2 cloves chopped garlic
50g Heinz Sriracha sauce
15 g Honey
2 free range eggs. (beaten)
130g Cheddar cheese
- Makes 20-30 bites
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
- Mix to a paste until well combined.
- Spoon the mix into a mini tartlet mould until 2 cm deep, tap it on the worktop to spread the mix evenly.
- Bake in the oven @170C for 12-15 mins.
- Turn out onto a cooling wire and repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have used all the mixture.
- When ready to use, warm in the oven for 5 minutes at 170C, serve with Heinz Sriracha as a dip.