1 tbsp lemon juice
10g fresh chives, finely chopped
4 medium flour tortillas
200g honey roast hot smoked salmon
40g baby leaf spinach
2 small ripe avocados, sliced
120g cucumber, cut into fingers
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Mix the Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise with the lemon juice and chives and season.
- Spread the lemon mayonnaise over the tortillas and divide the salmon, baby leaf spinach, avocado and cucumber between them.
- Roll up and eat straight away, or place each on a sheet of baking parchment and roll the wraps up in the parchment, being careful that the paper is on the outside only.
- Twist each of the ends like a cracker and then cut in half.