1 cooked king prawn
A couple of rocket leaves
A pinch of crispy bacon bits
Half a slice of lemon
A squirt of Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise
A twist of pepper
- Serves: 1 spoon
1. Lay a couple of rocket leaves flat on your spoon.
2. Crush your crouton (either using a pestle and mortar, or by putting it into a plastic bag, covering with a tea towel and then bashing it with something heavy like a rolling pin) and then sprinkle the crushed crouton and a pinch of crispy bacon bits onto the rocket.
3. Lay the half slice of lemon onto the spoon and then place the prawn onto it.
4. Add a squeeze of mayonnaise into the middle of the prawn (I put my mayo into a piping bag with a star nozzle attached to get it looking really pretty).
5. Season with a twist of pepper.
6. Repeat until you’ve made as many spoons as you want then serve.
7. To eat, simply slide the lemon out from under the prawn, squeeze it over the top and enjoy.