600g Charlotte potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
77g pack diced pancetta
50g Roquefort cheese
small handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30
- Bring the potatoes to the boil in salted water and simmer for 15-20 mins until tender.
- Drain and cut the potatoes in half horizontally, or quarters, depending on size. Toss in the oil, season and cook on a barbecue until charred on all sides. Alternatively place on a griddle pan and turn often until charred.
- Meanwhile fry the pancetta until golden. Drain off any fat and keep warm.
- Mash the cheese with a fork, stir through the Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise with 1½ tbsp water and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Pile the potatoes on a large serving plate, drizzle over the blue cheese mayonnaise dressing and scatter over the parsley and pancetta before serving.