4 tbsp Heinz Barbecue Sauce
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp paprika
400g sirloin or rump steak, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
1 red onion, cut into wedges
2 peppers, cut into wedges
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
8 bamboo skewers, pre-soaked in cold water
- Serves: 4-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Marinating Time: 30 minutes+
- Preheat a barbecue and soak your bamboo skewers. Mix the Heinz Barbecue Sauce, garlic cloves and paprika together and smear over the steak. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the marinated meat and veg onto the pre-soaked bamboo skewers.
- Barbecue the skewers for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Set the skewers aside to rest for 5 minutes loosely covered with foil.