200g cous cous
400ml hot vegetable stock
4 tbsp. harissa paste
150g halloumi, sliced 1 cm thick
200g spring greens (or other greens such as kale, cabbage, broccoli)
1 bunch coriander finely chopped
1 lemon, zested, juice of 1/2
1 can Heinz Tagine Chickpeas
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
1. Pour the stock over the cous cous in a heatproof bowl and cover. Leave to one side for at least 5 minutes.
2. Once the liquid has been absorbed, fluff up the grains with a fork then mix in half of the chopped coriander and some seasoning.
3. In a separate bowl mix the rest of the finely chopped coriander with the lemon zest
4. Steam the greens for 2-3 minutes then dress with the lemon juice mix and some black pepper.
5. Heat the Tagine Chickpeas as per packet instructions.
6. Heat a large non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of oil.
7. Coat the halloumi slices in the harissa paste and fry in the pan for 30 seconds on each side.
8. To serve divide the cous cous, greens, Tagine Chickpeas between 4 bowls then top each one with slices of halloumi and some of the coriander and lemon zest.