4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 thin strips per breast
1 tbsp garlic granules
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp dried thyme
½ tbsp cayenne
4 tsp olive oil
½ red cabbage, finely shredded
½ white cabbage, finely shredded
4 spring onions, finely sliced
½ lime, juiced
1 tbsp. crème fraiche or mayonnaise
1 can Heinz Beanz
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
1. In a bowl combine the garlic granules, onion powder, thyme, cayenne, paprika, olive oil and plenty of black pepper.
2. Add the chicken strips and mix thoroughly to coat.
3. Heat a griddle pan until it is smoking hot then cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side until cooked all the way through and nicely charred.
4. Meanwhile heat the Beanz as per packet instructions.
5. In a separate bowl mix the red cabbage, white cabbage, spring onions, lime juice and crème fraiche in a bowl with some.
6. To serve, top the coleslaw with the chicken strips and serve the Beanz on the side.