250g chestnut mushrooms, finely sliced
1/2 clove garlic, crushed
1 can Heinz Beanz
1 small bunch parsley, leaves roughly chopped
15g parmesan cheese, grated
- Serves: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Heat a nob of butter in a large frying pan and cook the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until they’ve reduced in volume and are starting to turn golden.
3. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
4. Remove from the heat and add the Beanz, parmesan, plenty of black pepper and most of the parsley, reserving some for the garnish.
5. Pour the mixture into a large oven dish or tray making sure it’s in an even layer.
6. Make 4 small indents using the back of a spoon and crack the eggs into them.
7. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the whites have set.
8. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and some more black pepper to serve.