1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp garlic granules
1tsp onion powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp chilli powder
4 tsp olive oil
500g chicken breast, cut into strips
2 peppers, sliced
1 red onion, cut into small wedges
50g cheddar cheese
1 avocado, sliced
Small handful coriander, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 can Heinz Mexican Beanz
4 tbsp. sour cream (optional)
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Mix all the spices and the olive oil in a large bowl
3. Add the chicken, pepper and onion and toss to cover with the spice mix.
4. Spread the chicken, peppers and onion out on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Wrap the tortillas in foil.
6. Grate the cheese over the chicken then bake for a further 5 minutes along with the foil wrap of tortillas.
7. Heat the Beanz as per packet instructions in the microwave
8. Layer up your fajitas with the chicken and veg mix, avocado, lime, coriander, sour cream and top with a large dollop of Beanz