Money back guarantee Terms and Conditions
Money back guarantee Terms and Conditions
To claim: Visit http://www.heinz.co.uk/ and upload your name, address, UK bank sort code, account number and a scan of your valid till receipt (or scanned copy of delivery receipt for online purchases) showing your clearly marked purchase of a qualifying Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise product OR send your name, address, UK bank sort code, account number and valid till receipt of a qualifying Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise product to;
Heinz Mayo Money Back
Heinz Mayo Money Back (5233)
PO Box 4214
You must provide a reason as to why you did not like Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise to have a valid claim. One claim only per household. Closing date for receipt of claims is: 31/05/2017. Offer only available in the UK and ROI to claimants aged 18 and over. Must have, and provide details of, a UK bank account in order to receive refund. Internet access required.
- The offer is open only to residents of the UK, CI, IoM and ROI aged 18 and over. The offer is not open to employees of the Kraft Heinz Group or Multi-Resource Marketing Ltd, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- No bulk, automated or third party claims will be accepted.
- Closing date for receipt of claims is 31/05/2017.
- The offer is restricted to one claim per household.
- The refund will be for the retail price of the qualifying product shown on the receipt provided. The qualifying product must have been purchased between 05/12/2016 and 31/05/2017.
- The refund will be for any one item of Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise regular or light in the following product forms:
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise Glass 480ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Light Mayonnaise Glass 480ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise Glass 710ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Light Mayonnaise Glass 710ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise Squeezy 220ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Light Mayonnaise Squeezy 220ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise Squeezy 400ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Light Mayonnaise Squeezy 400ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise Squeezy 800ml
- Heinz [Seriously] Good Light Mayonnaise Squeezy 800ml
- Only valid applications will be accepted. Till receipts cannot be returned. A valid application comprises of:
- The reason/s why you did not like Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise (minimum 20 words).
- Entered online or for postal applications, typed or hand written on plain paper: your name, address, UK bank account number and sort code.
- Valid original till receipt (or for online applications, scanned copies) showing the purchase of one of the packs as listed in Clause 6 above.
- Qualifying claimants will receive a full refund of one product from Clause 6 and at the value as shown on their accompanying till receipt. (All refunds are subject to a maximum purchase value of £3.99 (UK) or €5.79 (ROI). Refunds have been based on the recommended retail price at the time of going to press. Retail pricing is always at the sole discretion of the retailer.
- No liability will be accepted for applications lost, undelivered, incomplete, illegible, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Refunds will be made by BACS payable to the claimant only. Please allow 28 days for transfer.
- Claimants will receive BACS in either Euros or Sterling dependent on the currency shown on the proof of purchase provided.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice, if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any queries relating to this offer can be addressed to the Promoter in the UK on
0800 5285757 and in ROI on 1800 995311.
- Claimants’ data, including bank details, will be used for the administration of this promotion only.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
PROMOTER: HJ Heinz Foods UK Ltd, South Building, Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8AL. www.heinz.co.uk